Sunday, April 17, 2011

Vintage Opera Glasses

At a mega $1 for everything church fundraising sale, I spied these vintage opera glasses (spied...get it...ehh).



Cute, right? This tiny thing fits in the palm of my hand and is so effective that I've just decided to keep it in my purse at all times (I'm not entirely sure how of that is necessity vs show-and-tell). Anyway, to protect this thing, I'm keeping it in an old Sephora cloth case – the kind they send your orders in. Love those things. The come in all sizes and I've used them to protect and house everything from shoes and purses to lipsticks and mechanical pencils.

Oh, speaking of mechanical pencils, I've just found one from the 1950s, that I intend to put on a chatelaine that I'm making. Hope to have it completed soon. I'll post pics as soon as I do.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment