Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Love

I found this amazing ring to add to my personal collection at a pawn store last week. Ever since the release of the TV shows Pawn Stars (History Channel) and Hardcore Pawn (A&E), my fascination with these places has only grown. Where I used to only visit one a year, I now hit a few of the larger ones once a month.

Most places around here tend to be heavy on the yellow gold...a color that just doesn't suit me. Rarely will I find a silver toned metal of any grade. So when I saw this sterling piece, I had to pick it up.

The inside reads “925 CC.” And while it does test silver, everything about this screams 'repo'...something new, meant to look old. Still, I haven't been able to take it off! I only wear one ring at a time, and this has been the piece of the week!

Anyone know anything about this? I'm on the hunt to find another for my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment